Saturday, April 10, 2010

Yawn. Read-a-Thon Post 2.

The blogging world is insanely dead this morning. I think I am the only living, breathing person out here. Even in the apartment...well, Matt is still passed out asleep and the kitties are meowing at me like crazy, trying to figure out what I am doing up so early.

I did get some more reading done this morning, but not as much as I had hoped. The truth is, I am tired. And I know I have to work in a couple of hours, so I am having a hard time concentrating. BUT, I will soldier on....er...by myself. :)

Keep Reading!

13 comments:

  1. BOO! Your not alone! I am here and I have coffee! Read on - as long as you can before wok anyway! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Reading is Feeding! Enjoy it!

    Kelly aka Cheerleader

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not alone...soldier on (but rest too:) Happy reading and say hello to the kitties from a fellow read-a-thoner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boo! to work cutting in on the 'thon! :)

    Have a great read-a-thon! Keep on reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your book now.
    Don't forget to rest your eyes.
    Look to next novel.

    Haiku #1 inspired by Dawn @ She Is Too Fond of Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep Reading!!! I am up and reading at 8:00 am today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't stop! There are plenty of us still hear reading with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're in good company :D Keep with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are others of us out here, just like you, reading and reading. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm here too! Though I'm a bit sleepy. Oh dear.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keep reading! We are all still waking up and starting our reading adventures

    ReplyDelete