Saturday, April 10, 2010

Read-A-Thon Mini-Challenge-Bookish Movies

Lydia at The Lost Entwife is hosting this challenge, which I really want to win! The idea is to name a book we would love to see made into a movie and then cast one of the characters!

Anyone who has been around my blog long enough knows that I love Orson Scott Card, as he was the reason I began to read so much science fiction.

His classic, Ender's Game is a book I would LOVE to see made into a movie. In particular, I would love to see the character Petra played by Dakota Fanning. I think she would do an excellent job in that role and it would be something completely different for her!!

Happy Reading everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Dakota will be in a lot of movies if we all get our way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking Ender's Game would make a fantastic movie, myself. Petra is one of my favorite characters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOO yeah, Dakota would be AMAZING at Petra!
    I think I'm gonna go get the last book in the Shadow series like... right now. I read the first 3 over the summer and then ran out of time, so I need to go get that last one :)

    ReplyDelete